Monday 24 November 2008

Tracklistings For 24th November

It was about time for me to make a schoolboy error, it turned out to be not actually broadcasting my show on the air for the first 20 minutes and instead accidentally letting the prime time continuous music track play out instead, here are the tracks I played when it actually went out anyway.

The Bronx - Minutes In Night
Kate Nash - Don't You Want To Share The Guilt?
Cool Kids - Gold And A Pager
Ghengis Tron - Rock Candy
Omes - Salao
Caspa - Cockney Violin
JFB - Ritz

*Free Love*
Emmy The Great - 24
Beat Radio - Teenage Anthem For The Drunken Boat

Kap Bambino - Save
Vic Chesnutt, Elf Power, and the Amorphous Strums - Teddy Bear
Laura Marling - Ghosts
Scuba - Tell Her

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love free love. Now you know it's me. xx